Due to the complexity of planning an international Yoga retreat, refunds are only available as set forth in this Paragraph: a. If Participant wishes to cancel their participation in the Retreat, they must notify Instructor. Cancellation shall take effect on the day Instructor receives the required notification from Participant. 5 © 2021 The Law Center, S.C. All Rights Reserved. b. The $400.00 Reservation Deposit is non-refundable. c. If proper cancellation notice is received by Instructor more than 60 days prior to the start of the Retreat, 100% of any payments made by Participant will be refunded to Participant, less the Reservation Deposit. d. If proper cancellation notice is received by Instructor before 60 days prior to the start of the Retreat, 50% of any payments made by Participant will be refunded to Participant, less the Reservation Deposit. e. If cancellation notice is received by Instructor 60 days or less prior to the start of the Retreat, there shall be no refund. f. There shall be no refund if Participant attends the Retreat, but leaves early, for any reason. g. Deposits or any payments made by Participant are not transferable to another applicant for or participant in the Retreat, for any reason.
CLIENT WAIVER FORM
All clients at are required to agree to the following Release and Liability Waiver which is effective for all visits. All booked appointments adhere to a 24 hour cancelation policy for full charge of session. No refunds on session.
• Practitioner Shelby Kushma does not diagnose conditions, prescribe medications or provide medical treatments
• The sole purpose of this session/s is for relaxation or stress reduction, plus also to balance, harmonize, release and heal on all four levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual)
• I understand that some bodily functions may temporarily be affected as a result of shifting energy within my body and I agree that this is a natural occurrence or is non-sexual in nature
• I assume sole responsibility for my own health and for the results of any sessions provided by Shelby Kushma that may affect my health in any way
• Treatment/s will not replace conventional medical diagnosis or treatment. I will continue taking medication prescribed by a licensed medical physician and will continue to follow his/her instructions
• I release Shelby Kushma, its owners and practitioners from all legal liability during my participation in Shelby Kushma’s treatment/s
• All information received by me from Shelby is accepted with full knowledge that any action taken by me as a result of the information received is my complete responsibility.